Online Marketing Associate « Go back to job listings
Adore Me is looking for an Online Marketing Associate who will be in charge of the trading strategy for customers acquisition, retention and budget optimization.
The ideal candidate will have extensive training and experience in a quantitative environment (e.g.online marketing analytics, finance, etc) in order to provide the analysis, metrics, and reporting that will drive key decisions for customer acquisition and retention marketing. This position is responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy, including: operational launch and optimization of the campaigns, coordination with various advertising agencies, extracting and managing data, conducting analyses, and communicating conclusions, recommendations and insights to stakeholders.
To be successful, the marketing associate will demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity that facilitates rapid learning of Adore Me's business model, in order to produce relevant analyses and efficient campaign optimizations that will have a positive impact on marketing results. Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, have the ability to work with limited supervision and must be comfortable in an environment of constantly changing priorities and heavy data.
* Operationally launch and optimize online advertising campaigns.
* Day to day trading and arbitrage across the different marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, pandora, Google ads)
* Lead the marketing analytics effort by creating and tracking KPIs, analyzing marketing data, applying statistics, reporting findings, and consulting with marketing management and senior KPIs to staff.
* Support business objectives in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, internally managing and reporting of marketing campaign activity data as needed.
* Design and execute analytics projects and campaign test that involve data collection and analysis
* Contribute to problem solving, process design and analytical report development.
* Support the design and analysis of online marketing campaigns
* Works with the team and stakeholders to identify key business issues.
* Prepares preliminary interpretations of analyses for project teams and manager.
* Assesses information to identify the best solution from existing alternatives.
- Stay up to date on advertising products from Facebook, Google, etc., and on best practices and innovative campaigns
• BA/BS in Marketing/Finance
• 2-3 years prior experience in a quantitative environment (ideally online advertising but can be finance or data related field)
• Be data driven
• Have a passion for online advertising
• Experience working with e-commerce companies
• Ability to inspire innovation and engagement from team members
• Strong analytical skills, and strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Ability to work in high-pressure environments
• Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
• A passion for and understanding social technologies and their role in marketing brands