Logistics Coordinator (NEW!) « Go back to job listings
Adore Me is looking for a passionate, motivated and action-oriented Logistics Coordinator (LC) directly reporting to the Supply Chain associates. The LC assists all key operational processes (Freight management/Order management/Quality Check Audit/Operational Marketing Management) and is responsible for communicating and enforcing compliance requirements for all suppliers in order to ensure operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate is outgoing and eager to take on increasing responsibilities, extremely personable and must enjoy working for a fast growing start up. To be successful, the LC will demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity that facilitates rapid learning. Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, have the ability to work with limited supervision and must be comfortable in an environment of constantly changing priorities and heavy workload.
- Ensure that suppliers meet all compliance requirements as established in the Supply Chain Guide.
- Measure and report compliance to suppliers and internally through weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Control the use of stock and ensures product availability within warehousing
- Follows through on customer’s satisfaction of purchase orders fulfillment
- Support assigned supply chain initiatives when necessary
- Assist the steady state changes such as ship shipping methods, additional volume, etc.
- Performs Stock conciliation analysis: Implementing actions required for adjustments, reclassifications
- Work independently and proactively on the continuous process improvement for the team.
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years broad knowledge in operations, purchasing, or supply chain required
- 2+ years experience working with external industry partners and/or suppliers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong time management skills in daily planning and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions
- Self-learning skills in a fast-moving environment
- Understanding of vendor management concepts, performance analysis and monitoring
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Build and maintain effective working relationships of management and staff
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while still maintaining attention to detail and managing associated stress
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adore Me is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.