Technical Designer « Go back to job listings
Adore Me has been the fastest growing lingerie brand since its inception 4 years ago.
Thanks to unique products and amazing designs, our company imposes itself as a reference in intimates and looks forward to continued growth, fast becoming a category leader.
We’re currently looking for a Technical Designer to join our design team. The ideal candidate should have 3-8 years of experience in all areas of intimates including bras. We are looking for someone eager and motivated with a passion for lingerie!
- Serve as a technical partner with design department
- Co-create tech packs with initial specs and detailed product specifications for new development prototypes
- Organize and hold weekly fit sessions
- Send manufacturers fit comments and measurement charts with detailed instructions, diagrams and photos when necessary
- Create grading rules, BOMs and garment specs
- Check and approve counter samples, pre-production samples and top of production samples
- Collaborate with supply chain to confirm production quality standards are being met through production
- Initiate wash & wear testing recommendations & standards
• Minimum of 5-7 years of technical design experience in the intimate’s category
• Strong understanding of bra construction, measurement and fit
• Highly organized, detail orientated, great follow up skills
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work as a team player in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Excel & Word
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as PLM or PDM