Vice President of Marketing « Go back to job listings
• Oversee external and internal marketing communications efforts.
• Direct marketing team in areas of branding, public relations, advertising, social media, and branding videos.
• Drive and execute marketing plans and strategies that meet/exceed expectations within required timeframes.
• Develop and track metrics to effectively measure efficiency and results of strategies; implement improvement as required.
• Organize and direct the long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to meet both market share and sales goals.
• Understand changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing plans accordingly.
• BA/BS in Advertising and Marketing
• 3-5 years prior experience in marketing and advertising field
• Experience working with ecommerce companies preferred
• Ability to inspire innovation and engagement from team members
• Strong analytical skills, and exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional strategic planning and brand building skills
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Ability to work in high-pressure environments
•Creative thinker with strong conceptualization skills
• Aware of consumer news, politics, entertainment and lingerie fashion culture